Lil' Kickers is a non-competitive, introductory soccer and movement skills
program for boys and girls ages 18 months through 9 years.
In Lil' Kickers, we don't just teach soccer to kids, but also use soccer as a tool to teach kids about life. Call Now! 513-825-1902 or email
- Customers may transfer their child at any point in the session.
- All class transfers are dependant upon space availability.
- In order to qualify for a make-up class, customers must let us know in advance when their child will be absent.
- Make-ups are done on a space available basis.
- Make-ups do nt carry over into the next session.
- No spaces in any class are guaranteed without payment.
- All registrations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Cincinnati Lil' Kickers memberships ($15/year or $25/Family) are required for all participants.
- All first time trial classes are free of charge.
- Customers may only do trials in classes that have space available.
Siblings are defined as children that reside in the same household and are under the care of the same parent/guardian. The sibling discount is 1 free class for each child after the first who are enrolled in the same session.
Teams or Groups
Any player who is part of a team or group (7 + players) which registers for a Lil' Kickers class will receive ond free class.
Special group pricing and scheduling is available. Any interesed group should be referred to the Lil' Kickers coordinator for your facility.